- Twelve spacious 12' x 12' stalls with grate openings so the horses can have their heads out to socialize.
- Stall flooring composed of StableComforttm therapeutic bedding system, which is based on a 'mattress' of cells filled with recycled rubber pieces.
- Aisles are completely covered with non-slip rubber pavers that provide the horses with safe & secure footing.
- Large tack room with saddle racks and storage for bridles and supplements.
- Individual wooden cubbies for storage of grooming supplies, treats, etc.
- 6 spacious pastures covering approximately 45 acres, 2 of which are larger 'summer pastures'.
- All pastures are enclosed using RAMM's Flex-Fence, a product designed specifically for the equine industry. Flex-Fence will flex up to six inches (4,860 pounds of break strength per rail) and then return to it's original shape.
- Each pasture has a large run-in shed ('summer pastures' have 2 each), along with 100-gallon water troughs that are heated during the winter months.
- Pastures positioned radially around barn so you never have to walk far to bring in or let out your horse.
Riding & Training
- Brightly-lit 120' x 72' indoor arena with PERMA-FLEX high-performance rubber arena footing. The indoor arena is periodically sprayed with Arena-Rx®, which is a non-toxic, colorless and odorless organic fluid that keeps dust to a minimum.
- 200' x 100' outdoor arena with sand base.
- 60' round pen for safe one-on-one training.
- Outdoor arena and round pen both enclosed using RAMM's Flex-Fence (same fencing used for the pastures).
- Indoor and outdoor arenas are groomed regularly.
- Acres of natural wooded trails available for trail riding.